We have a reports under analytics.
Was wondering why we can't get it using the API ?
I read other answers and seem your answer is that you limit access to reports. so why putting such limitations and affecting user experience ?
Also, trying to reproduce the same report by getting columns from Product and Order endpoints, doesnt produce the same exact columns.
Hello @Magnus123 ,
I maybe have a solution about your issue.
At Dive.co we are building an Analytics Tool specifically for Shopify.
Spreadsheet based, no-code tool, really fast, you'll be able to do every analisys you want !
You 'll be able to reproduce all your reports inside Dive in a minute (and that actually match Shopify Sales report, even more accurate)
Some analysis that you can actually run inside Dive ->
- See your shopify gross sales, discounts, returns, taxes by items, variants, products, global.
- See your top customers, how many orders they placed, what gross_sales did they bring to your business
- Analysis the impact of your discount, by code, by type ...etc.
- Deep dive into your data to understand which products perform best.
- Create your own KPIs that reflect your business.
- Mutli shop, you 'll be able to bring all your data in one place.
- And more coming soon ...
Have you created a collection on your online store and experienced an issue with adding yo...By Ollie Aug 24, 2022
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022