I am creating products and some product attributes in bulk using GraphQL Admin API BulkOperations and the creation process works as expected: products and attributes are created correctly.
Then I do these queries for testing:
I query the products by TAG I get back less products than what I have created
if I check total products count instead it matches the number of the created products.
Looking into the missing products at query 1 I found out that they DO exist and DO have the TAG I am querying for but the query by product tag is not returning expected results, if I query the product by handle it returns the product correctly.