Graphql Partner API - how to update conversation message through Graphql

BMConsulting
Shopify Expert
4 0 2

Hi,

In Partner API using Graphql query - conversations, I am getting all the list of messages sent by merchant users.

Is there any query or mutation to update the reply to those messages through Graphql?

Replies 2 (2)

awwdam
Shopify Staff
249 42 36

Hey @BMConsulting,

First, great question here and completely understandable why you would be looking for this type of feature!

Currently, the Shopify Partner API offers the ability to programatically access specific data from a partner account via GraphQL, opening the door to optional automation of various front and back end operations. However, this is limited to queries and doesn’t currently allow for mutations - a full overview of Partner API features can be found in this doc here

Whilst not specifically related to the features you mention, there have been some changes and a recent update to the Partner API. Moving forward, I'd keep an eye on the Developer Changelog and also the Developer Blog - these are both excellent resources for tracking feature updates, news, or releases!

- Cheers

awwdam | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

BMConsulting
Shopify Expert
4 0 2

Hi @awwdam,

Thanks you for your reply. Will keep an on developer changelog and developer blog, at the same time please update me during availability of the feature I am looking for.

Thank you.