Important Notice: New topic creation is now closed on this board, but you can still participate by replying to existing topics. For new topics, check out our newly refreshed Developer categories!
Solved

How to get all sales channels via the REST API ?

BLC-Nicolas
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

I need to get all the sales channels but I can't find the endpoint to retrieve them.

Can you help me please ?

I also need to create a product and associate it with a sales channel.

Accepted Solution (1)
csam
Shopify Staff (Retired)
267 40 51

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @BLC-Nicolas 

No, it's not possible via our REST API. In general some features will be added to GraphQL and may not be included on the REST version. Your application can make both types of calls - there's no need to switch the entire application over all at once to GraphQL in order to use these features. 

Kind regards,

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

csam
Shopify Staff (Retired)
267 40 51

Hi @BLC-Nicolas 

You can retrieve active sales channels via the channels object in GraphQL - https://shopify.dev/api/admin-graphql/2021-10/queries/channels

Regarding creating a product and associating it with a channel - you can publish a product to a channel as described here: https://shopify.dev/api/admin-graphql/2021-10/mutations/publishablepublish

Regards,

BLC-Nicolas
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

Thanks @csam ,

For now, I am working with the REST API, is it possible to do that with it ? 

csam
Shopify Staff (Retired)
267 40 51

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @BLC-Nicolas 

No, it's not possible via our REST API. In general some features will be added to GraphQL and may not be included on the REST version. Your application can make both types of calls - there's no need to switch the entire application over all at once to GraphQL in order to use these features. 

Kind regards,

juan3211
Shopify Partner
121 0 32

Hi, Shopify experts .... any news after lots of months and years? Thanks

connektiv8
Shopify Partner
3 0 3

Seconding this, any news on if/when this is going to happen? We're also using the REST API, and really don't want to venture down the GraphQL rabbit hole since we're already down the REST rabbithole...