Solved

How to split a fulfillment order

HausCloud
Visitor
2 1 0

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to split a fulfillment order? For example, I have three different items on a fulfillment order for warehouse A. I want to split it so two items on one fulfillment order for warehouse A and the last item on another fulfillment order for warehouse B. Help is much appreciated, thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

HausCloud
Visitor
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I've found the answer. It is managed automatically and creating a fulfillment can split it for you. See the example below where I specify a new location, the line item I want to change, and the optional tracking numbers. Note the request body is in python since JSON isn't supported on the editor. This can be marked as solved, thanks.

Endpoint (POST): /admin/api/2021-04/orders/{order_id}/fulfillments.json

{'fulfillment': {'line_items': [{'id': 100}],
'location_id': 1,
'tracking_numbers': ['tracking1',
'tracking2',
'tracking3']}}

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

HausCloud
Visitor
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I've found the answer. It is managed automatically and creating a fulfillment can split it for you. See the example below where I specify a new location, the line item I want to change, and the optional tracking numbers. Note the request body is in python since JSON isn't supported on the editor. This can be marked as solved, thanks.

Endpoint (POST): /admin/api/2021-04/orders/{order_id}/fulfillments.json

{'fulfillment': {'line_items': [{'id': 100}],
'location_id': 1,
'tracking_numbers': ['tracking1',
'tracking2',
'tracking3']}}

develop
Shopify Partner
10 0 6

Hello, the API admin/api/2021-04/orders/{order_id}/fulfillments.json is deprecated and will no longer work from 1st of January, anyone know how to make this happen with the new Fulfillment API?