HPSDK integrations will be deprecated.

kimjongmin
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi.

A few days ago, I heard that the 'HPSDK' integrations would be deprecated.

I think I will have to develop something like the new SDK to use Shopify as I've been using 'HPSDK'.

Is there any document about the new SDK?

Please tell me about as many detail as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Replies 4 (4)
Crayons
Excursionist
11 1 10

As of December 31, 2021, existing Hosted Payment SDK (HPSDK) integrations will be deprecated and will no longer be able to process payments.

Shopify has not announced any dates or other information regarding the new plans. Given the deprecation date, we can assume it will be announced well before the end of this year.

Stay tuned.

jmmc
Tourist
13 0 2

Im curious about this because deadline is like 4 months for now, but its not out yet? 

I find it too short of time to everyone to migrate, and end of year is not best time for changes on payments for stores, specially now that everyone is recovering from pandemic.

very worried about this,

davidmf
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm also using HPSDK integration in my development and tried to find documentation about the new SDK to be able to migrate and test before the announced deprecated date of December 31, with no success. 

I'm asking for some guidance, will the deprecation date of HPSDK be maintained ? When and where can I access the new SDK documentation ?

Thanks in advance.

jmmc
Tourist
13 0 2