import Shopify Sales Reporting into Google BigQuery

Adam_Grossman
2 0 1

Does anyone know if there is a way to import all the Shopify sales and reporting data into Google BigQuery. I already have our site analytics hooked in through Google Analytics, but am specifically looking import the Sales data for financial reporting, analysis and BI visuaization with Periscope. 

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)
rmanke
Shopify Partner
159 0 42

Are you looking to automate this process, or is it on an as-needed basis?

Shopify Partner, software developer and designer.
ClementG
Shopify Partner
660 0 143

We have customers that use our app Better Reports to export their data in Google Sheets.

Once it is in Sheets, it can be consumed by various apps such as Google Data Studio and Google Big Query (see https://cloud.google.com/blog/big-data/2017/09/how-to-crunch-your-business-data-from-sheets-in-bigqu...)

Feel free to reach out at clement@betterreports.co if you would like to discuss further.

Clement

Adam_Grossman
2 0 1

Thanks Clement. Which Shopify API are you connecting to export from shopify reporting to your app?

ClementG
Shopify Partner
660 0 143
PerryDord
2 0 0

I like Skyvia and use it to integrate Shopify and Google BigQuery. It is a code-free web service with an intuitive interface. If you need to copy Shopify data to Google BigQuery without mapping configuration, I recommend using Skyvia replication. You can create a copy of Shopify data in Google BigQuery and keep it up-to-date with little to no configuration efforts. Skyvia can automatically create tables for your cloud data. You can load 10000 records per month for free.