INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR response on GraphQL shop query

Become
Shopify Partner
7 0 2

Hi,

Lately we are experiencing a surge of INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR  responses for some of the shops using our app.  The errors are replicated  consistently and the issue seems to revolve around paymentSettings field, omitting it from the query results in successful response.  We want to stress that the issue happens only to a subset of the shops, other are receiving the expected response with paymentSettings  just fine.

Example request ID with the error returning: 59391079-d754-424b-ae22-be5c75c411c9

0 Likes
csam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
131 19 21

Hi @Become 

Thank you for providing a request ID. I've taken a look through our logs for that request as well as any similar errors occurring for your app at that time, and from what I can tell the issue may now be resolved. If you're still seeing these errors returned, could you please fill out the API support form found under partner support in the “[Beta] Report an issue” section? This will authenticate you as the app owner and allow us to communicate any sensitive data about the error, if required, as the error is being triggered by settings particular to the shops affected. Also, if you could please provide a more recent x-request-id, that would be helpful to our development team in tracking down the issue.

Thanks!

CS | API Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes