Is there a way to add profile picture and change password for customer from the mobile buy sdk?

Solved
shafayatb
4 0 0

Hello,

I want to add profile pictures for customers. Is there any mutation query to add profile picture for customers?

And I also want customer to change their password on their account. I only see a reset password option but no change password mutation in the sdk. Any help with these issues would be great.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
L_J_K
Shopify Staff
366 54 65

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @shafayatb 

Thanks for getting in touch! I had a check into this and it seems that an image cannot be set as part of a customer mutation in GraphQL.

With regards to password updates for Mobile Buy SDK, you might like to check out our Storefront API docs for Customer Accounts here, and the customerResetByUrl mutation, which takes an argument of a new password as part of the reset password process here. Hope that helps!

| API Support @ Shopify |
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
L_J_K
Shopify Staff
366 54 65

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @shafayatb 

Thanks for getting in touch! I had a check into this and it seems that an image cannot be set as part of a customer mutation in GraphQL.

With regards to password updates for Mobile Buy SDK, you might like to check out our Storefront API docs for Customer Accounts here, and the customerResetByUrl mutation, which takes an argument of a new password as part of the reset password process here. Hope that helps!

| API Support @ Shopify |
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View solution in original post