Locations API - fulfillment priority

Jiri_Hacmac
Shopify Expert
10 0 10

Is there a way how to retrieve the fulfillment priority of the locations?

The location resource GET /admin/locations.json is not sorted by the fulfillment priority from shopify admin and there is no attribute like priority on the location.

moving primates GmbH • https://www.movingprimates.de
Replies 10 (10)

Alex
Shopify Staff
1561 81 341

@Jiri_Hacmac at this time the answer to that one is no, but it's something that's frequently asked for. Odds are we'll be implementing a solution to this kind of problem, I just can't speak to when or what it will look like when that times comes.

Cheers.

Alex | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

shiptory
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

we are also interested in being able to just ask that to api, rather than the end user.

BogdanM
Shopify Partner
121 3 26

Hi there,

Any news about this "frequently asked for" feature?

I still can't find a way to get the location's fulfillment priority.

Thanks

Bogdan | WebShopAssist
User friendly apps with top-rated support
- SKUGen the SKU generator
- DPD Integration
ShaneOH
Shopify Partner
15 0 8

Hey, any updates on this? It was mentioned as a frequently requested feature about a year and a half ago on this thread, so I'm hoping there's a sense of a timeline or any update by now?

Thanks!

Exp131
Tourist
7 0 2

Any updates on this? A year has passed since the last message in this thread, but there are still no options in the API description that can help get a location priority.

GhostApps
Shopify Partner
146 1 15

Hi,

My app Location Based Fulfillment https://apps.shopify.com/location-based-fulfillment might be able to help. It allows you to create rules to route and fulfill orders based on the shipping address of the order.

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2195 201 587

Great question, I'd like to add my vote on this too.

Currently I don't see a way to be able to determine the location of a line item via API if the product has stock in multiple locations.

For my scenario, that's a workaround because the Order object doesn't give location data in the line items.... Would be really awesome if you could add an attribute on the Order object that gives the location id.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks
Frankinva
Tourist
10 0 17

Is this app still working? I can't seem to get it to work. I apply all the filters but then my EU fulfillment center pulls teh API and still gets everything.

And the domain name for the email address seems like it is not a real email address. Is this still active?

Frank

AddtoCart
Visitor
1 0 0

We would also like to know if there are any updates on this. That way we can determine the correct shipping rates available for the end user. 

nidhi_9
Visitor
2 0 1

while using the dev API to get a product based on product id, we get a list of all the variants of the product. Is there a way to get the list of variants of that product specific to a particular location?