FROM CACHE - en_header

Mobile Buy SDK and Apple Pay checkout

ryffvy
2 0 0

Hi,

We are developing an iOS app with the ability to purchase products using Apple Pay. We followed the Mobile Buy SDK documentation to implement the functionality. Everything seemed to work perfectly until we tried to complete the checkout.
In the PaySession's delegate method didAuthorizePayment we mutate graph with checkoutCompleteWithTokenizedPayment mutation, but the response we get is an invalid query with reason: "CheckoutCompleteWithTokenizedPayment access denied".
After searching in this forum, we found a similar issue and it seems that the developer response indicates that the payment processing for mobile apps is not working. We were wondering if that is true. If that is the case, is there any workaround for this issue? We would like to keep using Apple Pay as a checkout method for its simplicity for the user. Thanks

Reply 1 (1)
Alex
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1561 81 329

No workaround to share unfortunately outside of utilizing the web checkout. I believe Apple Pay will surface on the web checkout, so customers might be able to finish the process there (I'd recommend testing this of course). The better place to ask about this though will be the public repo for the iOS Buy SDK.

Cheers.

Alex | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog