[Payments API] Stuck checkout page

silvanus
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

We're developing a Payment APP and everything is ok until the checkout step. But, when I want to pay with my payment app, Shopify does not send any requests to our endpoint which is I set in the "OffsitePaymentProvider" app extension's "Payment Session URL". I attached a screenshot below. I got stuck on this screen.

s.png

Also, I check our endpoint and I get the "redirect_url" successfully which is the JSON format Shopify wants. https://shopify.dev/apps/payments/processing-a-payment#response 

Shopify does not show any descriptive message after that checkout page stuck situation or whatever it is.

Except this, "Your payment can’t be processed for technical reasons. Try again or use a different payment method".

Thanks.

Replies 8 (8)

iPayLinks
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I have the same problem. Have you solved it?

silvanus
Tourist
3 0 1

Unfortunately no! Shopify does not help with this issue. The support team said that they did not know how to develop applications. 😕 

ada29
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi! I am also stuck with this issue. Any updates?

Although I've contacted support, I get the same response as everyone around... write on the forum, we are not technical...

Thanks.

ada29
Tourist
7 0 1

@iurii_ahave you experienced this issue while developing your payment app? Thanks.

iurii_a
Tourist
4 0 1

We had similar issue. It's was related to invalid mTLS configuration, but I don't know details. Check this https://shopify.dev/apps/payments/general-transaction-requirements#mtls-configuration, probably it will help

silvanus
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @iurii_a,

How did you set up mTLS? Can you give detailed information about this? Are you using it in server settings or codes?

ada29
Tourist
7 0 1

@Luke_K   Hi! Would you please be able to assist on this one? I experience the same issue, which is currently blocking development. I have attached a screenshot of requests between "Complete Order" click and the checkout error message.

Thank you!

garforlock
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Are you using a server to develop or something like ngrok?