FROM CACHE - en_header

Pricing Page

Solved
Sharan_oapps
Shopify Partner
20 1 2

I am new to shopify and have developed an embedded app and about to submit for review.

Before that I am now reviewing my app on my own for anything I have missed out as mandatory requirement by Shopify. 

Doing so I have missed out to implement Billing System using GraphQL Billing API. While implementing, after OAuth am getting appSubscriptionStatus and accordingly if its not subscribed am calling appSubscriptionCreate for the Pricing plan and it returns confirmationURL and redirected to the Approval page.

But here am missing the pricing page to choose the best plan from all pricing options.. Guide me pls where to handle all those stuffs regarding pricing page in shopify.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
lizk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 6 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there!

It sounds like you are on the right track! 

What most people would do is that after the OAuth, and receiving the access token when the merchant is redirected to the App, if they do not have a current pricing plan then you will redirect them to a page in your app where they can select a plan.

Them selecting the plan will call the appSubscriptionCreate, and redirect them to the page in Shopify to accept the charges, and then redirect back to your application.

So in summary, you will need to build a page in your app where merchants can review and select your different pricing plans.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
lizk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 6 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there!

It sounds like you are on the right track! 

What most people would do is that after the OAuth, and receiving the access token when the merchant is redirected to the App, if they do not have a current pricing plan then you will redirect them to a page in your app where they can select a plan.

Them selecting the plan will call the appSubscriptionCreate, and redirect them to the page in Shopify to accept the charges, and then redirect back to your application.

So in summary, you will need to build a page in your app where merchants can review and select your different pricing plans.