FROM CACHE - en_header

Product Sales APi

SRUTHIP
1 0 0

Is there any API in shopify which  gives us the count that how many items we sold for that particular barcode and also can we get the inventory quantity with fulfullment and without fullfiment (Suppose for mini dress we have quantity 1 and they placed an order but the order is not fulfilled and it should gives the count as 0 in not fulfilled quantity)

Reply 1 (1)
Josh
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1134 83 217

Hey there, 

For shops on our Advanced Shopify or Shopify Plus plans, the Report API could generate reports to let you know how much of each item was sold. 

Outside of that, you'd need to use the Order API and poll all orders to get data on how many of each was sold. You could also use that API to find orders that were or were not fulfilled. 

To answer your question about inventory, that is how inventory on Shopify currently works, so fetching any inventory level should show the available quantity while taking into account any unfulfilled orders. If you have 1 of an item in stock and it it purchased through the online storefront, then Shopify would show the available inventory of that product as 0. 

Hope this helps, but let me know if I can explain anything further! 

Josh | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog