Product Variant Price Update Problem

Solved
Roar_df
1 0 0

We tried to update prices as product variant. The priceListFixedPrices was created and then we tried to update accordingly. 

But the prices were not updated.

Our requests and responses are below. Could you please help us regarding this issue?

request:

mutation priceListFixedPricesAdd {
priceListFixedPricesAdd(priceListId: "gid://shopify/PriceList/14469103795", prices: [
{
variantId: "gid://shopify/ProductVariant/39949580566707",
price: {
amount: 17.9900,
currencyCode: EUR
},
compareAtPrice : {
amount: 17.9900,
currencyCode: EUR
}
}
]) {
prices{
price{amount}
}
userErrors {
code
field
}
}

response:
{
"data": {
"priceListFixedPricesAdd": {
"prices": [
{
"price": {
"amount": "17.99"
}
}
],
"userErrors": []
}
},
"extensions": {
"cost": {
"requestedQueryCost": 10,
"actualQueryCost": 10,
"throttleStatus": {
"maximumAvailable": 2000.0,
"currentlyAvailable": 1990,
"restoreRate": 100.0
}
}
}
}

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
awwdam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
241 40 30

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Roar_df,

I just wanted to confirm if you have you tried the example formatting used in the documentation with the most recent API version, 2021-07? Your request differs slightly, so I pulled up the examples below of the format I was able to successfully complete the mutation with.

REQUEST:

mutation priceListFixedPricesAdd($priceListId: ID!, $prices: [PriceListPriceInput!]!) {
  priceListFixedPricesAdd(priceListId: $priceListId, prices: $prices) {
    prices
    userErrors {
      code
      field
  }
}

INPUT VARIABLES:

{
  "priceListId": "PLACEHOLDER ID",
    {
      "variantId": "PLACEHOLDER ID",
        "amount": "placeholder",
        "currencyCode": "placeholder"
      }
    }
  ]
}

Additionally, you may want to query the ShopFeatures object and confirm if "internationPriceOverrides" is set to "true". 

If not, because some price adjustment features are associated with a Shop Plan (per our documentation here), I would suggest having a merchant contact support for more info. If yes and you are able to replicate the issue using the request format above, please feel free to share an example X-Request-Id header returned from a request with this functionality.

With that I would be happy to take a look and pass back any insights I can - Cheers!

awwdam | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
awwdam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
241 40 30

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Roar_df,

I just wanted to confirm if you have you tried the example formatting used in the documentation with the most recent API version, 2021-07? Your request differs slightly, so I pulled up the examples below of the format I was able to successfully complete the mutation with.

REQUEST:

mutation priceListFixedPricesAdd($priceListId: ID!, $prices: [PriceListPriceInput!]!) {
  priceListFixedPricesAdd(priceListId: $priceListId, prices: $prices) {
    prices
    userErrors {
      code
      field
  }
}

INPUT VARIABLES:

{
  "priceListId": "PLACEHOLDER ID",
    {
      "variantId": "PLACEHOLDER ID",
        "amount": "placeholder",
        "currencyCode": "placeholder"
      }
    }
  ]
}

Additionally, you may want to query the ShopFeatures object and confirm if "internationPriceOverrides" is set to "true". 

If not, because some price adjustment features are associated with a Shop Plan (per our documentation here), I would suggest having a merchant contact support for more info. If yes and you are able to replicate the issue using the request format above, please feel free to share an example X-Request-Id header returned from a request with this functionality.

With that I would be happy to take a look and pass back any insights I can - Cheers!

awwdam | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog