QuadPay API and secret key issue.

Dressed2T
1 0 0

Hi, so I’m trying to integrate QuadPay at checkout, and I’ve been unsuccessful. I am 1000% putting in the correct credentials, but I notice once I hit save, the secret key disappears. When I test to see if it’s setup correctly, it gives me an invalid api error. It’s not in test mode. So I’m lost as to why this isn’t working. Could it be a theme issue?

0 Likes
GrahamS
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
122 19 22

"I notice once I hit save, the secret key disappears"

This is normal for a lot of secret key/password fields in shopify - upon entering and saving data in these fields, the box will either become empty or replaced with a string of 5 dots, regardless of the actual length of the string. It's a security feature to prevent anyone from being able to view or guess the contents in an event of unauthorized access.

As far as the error goes, I would strongly recommend contacting QuadPay directly to see if they are receiving an API call during the checkout test, and if so, what kind of response is being given and any associated internal data. If they are returning an API error, they should be able to provide more detail on the underlying cause.

Graham S | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes