Retrieve a list of last updated products, but exclude those updated by inventory changes (REST API)

jaydeeo
1 0 0

Hi guys,

I'm trying to insert into a FileMaker database all Shopify products and variants that were updated, let's say on a daily basis via insert from URL.

However I noticed with the URL structure below, products that were recently ordered are also retrieved. Well, some are, some not. Not sure what event really changes the last updated timestamp in Shopify. I guess inventory changes. Albeit products where inventory tracking is off sometimes also seem to appear as updated if they were recently ordered.

"https: // xxxapikey:xxxpassword@xxxshop.myshopify.com/admin/api/2021-10/products.json?updated_at_min=2021-10-15T12:00+02:00&limit=250"

I would like to retrieve only those that had attributes changed by the Shopify administrator, like price or title. Is there a way to structure the URL accordingly? Otherwise I'm overwriting product fields in my database time and over even though nothing really changed with them.

Thanks,

Stephen

Replies 0 (0)