ShipStation Integration for Specific Products

Sarah64
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to use ShipStation to fulfill only certain products on my online store. ShipStation and my Shopify store are integrated, but it's moving over all of my orders instead of only select orders. Is there a way in the product setup to select that ShipStation fulfill this order from this product but not another one?

Thanks!

Replies 6 (6)

bluemoonsp
Visitor
1 0 0

similar problem here. we are pulling orders for fulfillment and can't figure out what needs to be done so our customer passes only some orders to us. 

actual scenario:  customer is selling many t-shirt designs. there are three they would like us to fulfill. how do we get only those three and not everything?

Any help would be appreciated.

ldz
Excursionist
21 1 4

I'm curious what your overall fulfillment process looks like.

How do you plan to indicate which products can be moved to ShipStation and which should not be? Also how do you plan to fulfill the products that are not sent to ShipStation?

Also, suppose a customer order 2 products, A and B, where A can be fulfilled by ShipStation. Would you want this order split up and moved to Shipstation, or not moved over at all?

Anto_S
Shopify Partner
148 4 19

Hello @Sarah64 , @bluemoonsp 

We'd like to see if we can help you with this - please drop me an email at anto@opstack.co 

thanks!

Anto

Automating Commerce at Comstack.co
Email: anto@comstack.co

directpromos
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you get a fix for this yet?

LibertyJason
Tourist
15 0 3

Anybody figure this out?

ronald_g
Explorer
58 2 4

Hi @LibertyJason ,

Many stores are using Order Fulfillment Guru to route orders to ShipStation (instead of using the ShipStation app).  With Order Fulfillment Guru, you can route specific products to specific ShipStation stores. The ShipStation stores can be configured to be accessible by you or someone else (i.e. if you want another partner to create prepaid shipping labels for dropshipping). The ShipStation app, instead, can only ingest all orders from your Shopify store into 1 ShipStation store.