Solved

Shopify Audiences - API access

godzilla
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Shopify has announced and released Audiences product to ShopifyPlus customers:

https://news.shopify.com/introducing-shopify-audiences-the-marketing-tool-independent-merchants-need...

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/shopify-audiences

I was wondering - are there any API endpoints that go along with it? E.g. to create / publish / review existing audiences.

If not - are there any plans to have them in the future?

Thank you,

Gytis

Accepted Solution (1)

Alan
Shopify Staff
129 15 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @godzilla - great question! I was able to get in touch with our developers on your behalf to try and get a bit more information on API functionality for Shopify Audiences.

At the moment, there are no API endpoints or other API functionality for Audiences, however our developers did let me know that API functionality for Audiences is something they are considering in the future.

I don't have a guaranteed timeline in terms of when this would implemented, but I'd definitely recommending checking our developer change log regularly to see if any changes have been made on that front. 

Thanks for reaching out on this, I can definitely see how an Audiences API would be super useful/interesting - so I have my fingers crossed that some API functionality for Audiences will be available in the future too. 

Cheers!

Alan | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Alan
Shopify Staff
129 15 24

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @godzilla - great question! I was able to get in touch with our developers on your behalf to try and get a bit more information on API functionality for Shopify Audiences.

At the moment, there are no API endpoints or other API functionality for Audiences, however our developers did let me know that API functionality for Audiences is something they are considering in the future.

I don't have a guaranteed timeline in terms of when this would implemented, but I'd definitely recommending checking our developer change log regularly to see if any changes have been made on that front. 

Thanks for reaching out on this, I can definitely see how an Audiences API would be super useful/interesting - so I have my fingers crossed that some API functionality for Audiences will be available in the future too. 

Cheers!

Alan | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog