Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
589 85 119

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Ace6.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our developers are aware that the Shopify Partner Academy leads to an error message when Partners try to access it from within the Partner Dashboard. They've mentioned that the issue has since been determined on our end, and that a solution for this will be pushed tomorrow, which should resolve this.

You can try to access the Shopify Partner Academy again tomorrow, and if the issues still persist, you're welcome to reach back out to me here to see if we have any further updates from our developers. If not, you can also contact our Partner Support Team here.

Thanks for your patience!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
589 85 119

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Ace6.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our developers are aware that the Shopify Partner Academy leads to an error message when Partners try to access it from within the Partner Dashboard. They've mentioned that the issue has since been determined on our end, and that a solution for this will be pushed tomorrow, which should resolve this.

You can try to access the Shopify Partner Academy again tomorrow, and if the issues still persist, you're welcome to reach back out to me here to see if we have any further updates from our developers. If not, you can also contact our Partner Support Team here.

Thanks for your patience!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog