FROM CACHE - en_header

Shopify rejecting API for Cin7 Stock Update

barbsnz
2 0 0

For the last 48 hours, whilst Cin7 is still connected to Shopify for orders, etc - no stock updates are happening, they keep failing. 

We have deleted all mappings, re-mapped, turned off the connection, turned it back on etc.  We have no issue with our orders, etc they are being received fine, but we keep getting update errors when trying to either "Update Recent Modified Stock" or "Update All Stock"

Cin7 Support have advised they have tested this with the senior integration team. This does not seem like Cin7 issue as we are sending our call to Shopify, but the Shopify API is throwing an error.  Their advice is to keep trying by clicking on the "Update all stock".  But this has failed for 48 hours and we cant keep having disparate stock levels.

Any ideas/thoughts on how we can find/resolve the actual issue as need stock synch?

Reply 1 (1)
GrahamS
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
193 36 49

Hey @barbsnz ,

For an issue like this, Cin7 would need to provide detailed information on what kind of error they are specifically encountering when attempting to process updates. Ideally, they would provide an x-request-id for a failed stock update that I can look at to help determine what the cause of the issue is.

Graham S | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog