Solved

TaxesIncluded false for some orders

joao_a_costa
Shopify Partner
8 2 0

Hello,

Around two days ago, two of our clientes started complain that that some order are returning TaxesIncluded false. For these clients, they have no settings for taxes and no changes were made. Can someone help me on this?

Thanks in advanced!

Accepted Solution (1)
joao_a_costa
Shopify Partner
8 2 0

This is an accepted solution.

Not sure what happened but now I can't find any example. Lets leave it like that. Thanks

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Luke_K
Shopify Staff
402 66 98

Hey @joao_a_costa 

Thanks for getting in touch! So I can help,  did you have any request ID's from the API calls/responses where the Taxes Included was false? Please Let me know - thanks!

| Shopify |
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
joao_a_costa
Shopify Partner
8 2 0

Thanks for the reply,

Here's one example: gid://shopify/Order/4295172128966,

Thanks!

Luke_K
Shopify Staff
402 66 98

Hey @joao_a_costa 

Thanks for getting back in touch - by chance was there any details for the store,  or a request_id for this order's API call in which the Taxes Included were false but expected to be true? We wouldn't be able to investigate with an order GID unfortunately on it's own. Let me know - thanks!

| Shopify |
joao_a_costa
Shopify Partner
8 2 0

Hello,

What details for the store you need or how can I get the request id?

Luke_K
Shopify Staff
402 66 98

Hey @joao_a_costa 

The x-request_id that I'd asked for would be returned in the response headers of the API call when it was made for the API call that's returning TaxesIncludedfalse. It allows us to take a look at what happened in the logs when the request was made (it would give us all info like storename, order ID etc).  Alternatively, if you have the store details from the Order's GraphQL ID that was shared above, please send that that through. Feel free to DM me either of these details if it's easier. Thanks!

| Shopify |
joao_a_costa
Shopify Partner
8 2 0

Hi,

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

joao_a_costa
Shopify Partner
8 2 0

This is an accepted solution.

Not sure what happened but now I can't find any example. Lets leave it like that. Thanks