Toast POS integration

patinkmule
1 0 0

Greetings,

I work for a custom apparel company and we have recently started handling eCommerce fulfillment for some clients. I have a brewery client that uses Toast point of sale and they'd like us to start fulfilling eCom orders from a Toast webstore. However Toast does not integrate with our shipping suite (ShipStation). I've heard that Toast integrates with Shopify, but I'm struggling to find clear guidance on how to set that up. Can someone get me started? Thanks! 

Best,

Patrick

patrick@inkmule.com

www.inkmule.com

Replies 3 (3)
_JB
Shopify Staff
834 99 190

Hey @patinkmule,

I didn't see a relevant looking app in our App Store, I suggest reaching out to Toast to see if they have something available.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

Andrea_By
8 0 0
I am looking to do the exact same thing! Did you ever have any luck on figuring out how to integrate toast orders into Shopify? Or vice versa?
JohnHa
Explorer
66 1 22

Hi @patinkmule,

We have experience in integrating Shopify with multiple POS systems, you can watch our demos here. If you are particularly interested in integrating specific fields in Toast, we can do it for you.

I'd love to learn more about your business. You can contact us for a Demo in 1 or 2 business days.

JohnHa | Beehexa Team | Shopify Integration
We build Hexasync Integration platform for connecting
ERP | POS | CRM | ACCOUNTING | E-COMMERCE to Automate Business Processes