Could you provide an x-request-id (found in the response header) of when you're on the buggy order page, so I can investigate this further.
Thanks @syf_ !
Thanks for the request-id @Conversion_Bear.
I've taken a look at this and it looks like the 2 order items are being confused as being the same. That being said, is it possible to provide me with replication steps so I can test this behaviour out on my test store?
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
1. In your test store create product X - set the product weight to be 12oz.
2. In your store shipping settings, create the following shipping rates:
4. Create a cart page funnel that cross sells Product X with a discount of 20% and has a show to all trigger
1. As a customer visit the store and add product X to cart, increase the quantity to 2
2. Proceed to checkout from the cart page
3. View the upsell funnel and add 2 additional product X items to cart
4. proceed to checkout
Actual result: shipping rate is miscalculated.
Please let me know if any further details are needed.
@syf_ following up on my last message to see if you have a lead here. Please let me know if you need any further information.
Sorry I didn't get back earlier. I was able to reproduce the bug by following the steps you provided. Our dev team are looking into it and conducting their investigation. I don't have an ETA as things stand now, but I'd let you know immediately an update is available.
There hasn't been any updates on this issue yet. I'd give the dev team a nudge to see if there are any updates to be communicated.
Hi @syf_ ,
Tom here from Digismoothie. Could you please check in on this? We are having a few merchants with exactly the same issue as described above.