2FA app which can help me add two step verification/authentication to my webshop

2FA app which can help me add two step verification/authentication to my webshop

CompleteNovice
Excursionist
45 0 0

Does anyone know of an 2FA app which can help me add two step verification/authentication to my shop.

Our client employees must only be able to log in to our webshop, while they work with our clients. And to be sure, that they don't have access and can do purchases etc. after quitting their jobs, we wish to send them a verification code via their client mail, when they try to log in. So people working in Company A, will receive a mail at name@ComapnyA.com which contain a verification code, link or similar.

Would anyone know of an app which can do that? Thank you 🙂 

Replies 2 (2)
CompleteNovice
Excursionist
45 0 0

Isn't that for internal use? To control which employees can login and make changes to our shop? 
I need for my clients to verify to buy our products 🙂 

CompleteNovice
Excursionist
45 0 0

Seems Gioussale12 removed his answer, which was not the solution to this problem. So I still need advise on how to ask for 2 step verification from my shop clients before they can log in. Please feel free to mention potential solutions 🙂