Solved

How can I integrate a 3PL with my OMS system for better order management?

WMSADMIN
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello,

I am looking to use shopify as an OMS system, where it controls the Sales orders/ POs. I want to have an app that will allow me to export orders, transfer orders down into a WMS system. Then allow the WMS system to send back Inventory adjustments, order fulfillments and PO receipts. This can be done with API or flatfile or really anything. This seems like a basic interface but I cannot find anything. 

Accepted Solution (1)

kingstore
Shopify Partner
175 5 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @WMSADMIN if you're looking for something as a 'middleware' to make transfers there are plenty of apps that will sync an FTP file from your Shopify site, which you can have the WMS fetch again. 

Alternatively, you can use SKUSavvy which is a mobile WMS for Shopify that will connect with your store and drawdown products, orders, customers, inventory, and keep things in sync. It will hold your warehouse bin locations in a visual warehouse layout and facilitate pick-pack-ship through a digital picking and fulfillment workflow. 

Everything you need to manage the warehouse and fulfill orders effectively is included with a SKUSavvy account, which you can join for free. Happy to provide a demo overview if it seems like a solution that could work here. 

packaging and fulfillment apppackaging and fulfillment appKnow every bin location and quantity across even the most complex warehouse layouts.Know every bin location and quantity across even the most complex warehouse layouts.kingstore_0-1645036250043.png

The best Shopify Inventory Management App: Purchases, Bin Locations, Visual Inventory, Warehouse Management, Pick Pack Ship, Cycle Counts, and more.
Get your first SKUSavvy Mobile Inventory and Order Fulfillment account free for 50 orders
Schedule a call

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

kingstore
Shopify Partner
175 5 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @WMSADMIN if you're looking for something as a 'middleware' to make transfers there are plenty of apps that will sync an FTP file from your Shopify site, which you can have the WMS fetch again. 

Alternatively, you can use SKUSavvy which is a mobile WMS for Shopify that will connect with your store and drawdown products, orders, customers, inventory, and keep things in sync. It will hold your warehouse bin locations in a visual warehouse layout and facilitate pick-pack-ship through a digital picking and fulfillment workflow. 

Everything you need to manage the warehouse and fulfill orders effectively is included with a SKUSavvy account, which you can join for free. Happy to provide a demo overview if it seems like a solution that could work here. 

packaging and fulfillment apppackaging and fulfillment appKnow every bin location and quantity across even the most complex warehouse layouts.Know every bin location and quantity across even the most complex warehouse layouts.kingstore_0-1645036250043.png

The best Shopify Inventory Management App: Purchases, Bin Locations, Visual Inventory, Warehouse Management, Pick Pack Ship, Cycle Counts, and more.
Get your first SKUSavvy Mobile Inventory and Order Fulfillment account free for 50 orders
Schedule a call