3rd-party services that manage inventory and fulfill orders.

matthewpineda
Excursionist
30 0 4

Is there an such an app that assists with auto communication with 3rd-party distributors for when orders are fulfilled based on closest location, inventory management, & shipping notifications? 

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1402 124 373

I use Amazon FBA for automatic fulfillment, here's my exact setup: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.

I've talked to a few people recently that use and like Deliverr.com.

If you're doing 10+ orders a day, check out Shopify's own fulfillment network: https://www.shopify.com/fulfillment

I believe all 3 of these are capable of closest location, inventory management, shipping notifications.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1402 124 373

Update on this (I couldn't edit post), I can't recommend Deliverr - I was working with 2 clients recently that like it but were having problems customizing the setup.

So I contacted Deliverr support to try and help these clients, but have been ignored for 6 days so far. That means they don't care about their customers. Amazon FBA works great for me, and I trust Shopify Fulfillment Network, so those 2 are my top recommendations.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
Tao555
2 0 0

Hi 

0 Likes