3rd-party services that manage inventory and fulfill orders.

matthewpineda
Excursionist
30 0 4

Is there an such an app that assists with auto communication with 3rd-party distributors for when orders are fulfilled based on closest location, inventory management, & shipping notifications? 

Replies 4 (4)
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1672 143 428

I use Amazon FBA for automatic fulfillment, here's my exact setup: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.

I've talked to a few people recently that use and like Deliverr.com.

If you're doing 10+ orders a day, check out Shopify's own fulfillment network: https://www.shopify.com/fulfillment

I believe all 3 of these are capable of closest location, inventory management, shipping notifications.

• Creator of Order Automator (automation app to save you and your team time on admin tasks)
• Shopify developer for +10 years
• Contributor on the Speed Boostr blog
• Guy who likes to help people
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1672 143 428

Update on this (I couldn't edit post), I can't recommend Deliverr - I was working with 2 clients recently that like it but were having problems customizing the setup.

So I contacted Deliverr support to try and help these clients, but have been ignored for 6 days so far. That means they don't care about their customers. Amazon FBA works great for me, and I trust Shopify Fulfillment Network, so those 2 are my top recommendations.

• Creator of Order Automator (automation app to save you and your team time on admin tasks)
• Shopify developer for +10 years
• Contributor on the Speed Boostr blog
• Guy who likes to help people
Tao555
2 0 0

Hi 

chrispipe
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

I'm an app developer (Pipe17) with a new offering in the space. I'm curious how the Shopify fulfillment service currently supports the international orders scenario. Amazon MCF US (FBA fulfillment) won't ship to other countries. If you have a SKU with it's inventory managed by Amazon US (via a fulfillment service), how do you ship it outside the US?