Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2051802836.jpg

Shopify Community Webinar | SEO for Shopify Store Success

Join us March 26th for the SEO for Shopify Store Success webinar where we will demonstrate some simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics to improve your Shopify stores organic reach. This webinar is designed to equip ...

Learn more
Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Currently i have the following products (see screenshot) i would like to change the color of the cards to #FDFBF7. could someone give me the css code ...
Author Avatar
Hi all! Totally new to Shopify here but trying to work out if the following is possible. I am looking to create a website in which users can create th...
Author Avatar
I am very new to this. I’m still designing my store. But I do have it up and running. I am having problems figuring out how to market my store and whi...
Author Avatar
When i switch to mobile view the text of login is messed up in the menu bar Can anyone please help me how can i fix it ?STORE URL : https://b58128-e6....
Author Avatar
The sales on the admin dashboard on the desktop does not match the sales on the Shopify Mobile App Dashboard. The total sales is incorrect and adding ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm afraid I already know the answer but is it possible to manage custom apps through the Admin APIs? Add them, edit, update scopes etc? If ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I would like to update .liquid files throught the Admin REST API, but I keep getting an 422 Unprocessable Entity error.To be more precise, th...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I have a quaint problem. Since we added a hierarchical menu to our shop, the hamburger menu on mobile doesn't look as expected (it was fine ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Community, i am looking for a solution for Subscription based Appointment solution, where users can book their appointments with a subscri...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have noticed that theme settings in announcement and header bar are not showing. I assume due to an error in the coding file? Whispets.com is...
Author Avatar
A Shopify topic that complements your merchandise and administrations and is reliable with your brand character. Shopify gives both premium and free t...
Author Avatar
Good afternoon,I am writing to you because I am unable to solve my problem with the products. I wanted to create a sale, I added products to the shop,...
Author Avatar
We are using Shopify POS for a hair salon client. We'd like to add the ability to select the staff who worked on the order (which isn't necessarily t...
Author Avatar
Please help !! ..i just want to know .. is there any query we do have to fetch the dimensions of a product on the shop ??I am seeing a shippingPackage...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have 2 separate questions. 1. I have a normal quantity selector with +/- buttons and a customer can also type in the desired number. Additionall...
Author Avatar
Hi,I have a question around a Checkout UI extension I am building and how this can read/write to the Billing API for my remix app. Let's say to use m...
Author Avatar
I add a additional attribute in cart that was shipping date it's code is below. Now I want to add this on my store Packing Slip. Are you guys help me ...
Author Avatar
Solved
I am using translate & adapt on Craft template, i have the language selector displayed in the header section and it is working correctly but the probl...
Author Avatar
I would like to resize the icon-caret in refresh theme or make it to appear at the level of the slider turn it into something like this thanks!
Author Avatar
I have passed Liquid Storefronts for Theme Developers Certification, but failed exam twice on 73%.I can't see where I was wrong. Can I somehow ask ad...