A way to combine 2-6 products into 1 kit.

Solved

A way to combine 2-6 products into 1 kit.

lustdiva
Tourist
9 0 2

I know there’s a lot of choices out there. But I’m strategically looking to set up a build your own kit on my website. Example would be; customer lands on kit page. They see 3 product sliders. Then the customer would see $50 kit as example. Which will allow them to pick 1 product out of each of the three sections. Those would be the products they built their kit with. 

I’m sorry this is vague and I left tons of room for growth & improvement. I am not a coder unfortunately. Does anyone know of any apps that specifically do this?

Thanks for your time!

Ry
Accepted Solution (1)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6350 582 1355

This is an accepted solution.

Search Kit builder, product builder, assembler, etc apps in the app store.

Or also personalization apps as some have that behavior.

This can also be done as one theme customizations, as it's a glorified order-form customization

with multiple steps. Depending of course on bells and whistles like image-previews, any bundling or discounting, etc.

If you need consulting, or want to implement this as a one time theme customization instead of paying monthly for an app then contact me directly by mail for services.
Please always provide context, examples: store url, theme name, post url(s) , or any further detail.
Contact Info in signature.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6350 582 1355

This is an accepted solution.

Search Kit builder, product builder, assembler, etc apps in the app store.

Or also personalization apps as some have that behavior.

This can also be done as one theme customizations, as it's a glorified order-form customization

with multiple steps. Depending of course on bells and whistles like image-previews, any bundling or discounting, etc.

If you need consulting, or want to implement this as a one time theme customization instead of paying monthly for an app then contact me directly by mail for services.
Please always provide context, examples: store url, theme name, post url(s) , or any further detail.
Contact Info in signature.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

lustdiva
Tourist
9 0 2

Thank you very much I will keep looking for a suitable app to withstand this. Thanks!

Ry