What is the best accounting system for retail integrated with Shopify?

Theva
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for an easy and efficient accounting system for our retail that integrate with Shopify. We have no current accounting system in our place and our company consist of retail and online such website, lazada, shopee , yeinyoung and etc. We want a system that will hold data in a clear, simple way and we also want to sync our data backed with Shopify and the accounting program. I have been investigating online for the best solution, but I've never managed accounting programs, so I am not sure of what exact specifications I need. Suggest us a perfect accounting system that suitable for our company and give more than one company can use that same system since we have our subsidiary company. Thank you

Replies 4 (4)

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Hello 

It's my pleasure ti help you with this.

I want to know more about it, So I can suggest point you in right direction. As I understood you need an accounting system which can manage all you accounts related work. But what all is included in it if you can give me a sort of list, so I can check.

Thanks!

banned
Theva
Visitor
2 0 0

hi, we have planned to subscribe quickbook or xero. which one is more familiar for a retail company ya? besides that we have query on integration. are we need third party for integration of shopify and the accounting system? how does it cost?

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Both Xero and Quickbook are good to use.

You can find apps for both in Shipify app store so I guess you dont need third party for the integration.

But in case any assistance required you can reach out to me anytime.

Best wishes, Cheers!

banned
Theva94
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, is Shopify integrate with SQL accounting software?