Add an upload image option to a regular shopify page

MyBambinis
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

For a giveaway that I will be doing via my Instagram account, I wan't to create a page with an option where images can be uploaded.

Is there an app that has this function? All apps that I've tried only have this option for their product page, but I need it specifically on a regular shopify page.

Thanks in advance.

Reply 1 (1)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @MyBambinis,

Thank you for getting in touch. I took a look through some of the apps on the Shopify App Store that allows for customers to upload content but, as you mentioned, they are primarily designed for customers to upload files on product pages. I did come across Upload-Lift Image Upload which claims to allow customers to "upload files directly on Product, Contact, Cart and Order Status pages", so it may be possible to allow for an upload field to appear on other pages using this app. I would recommend contacting the app developers at support@cloudlift.app to ask them if what you want to achieve is possible with their app and they should be able to confirm this for you.

If not, and if you cannot find a suitable app for your needs, you'd need to hire a Shopify Expert to build this functionality for you. 

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog