What is the best app for adding customer notes at checkout on Shopify?

Katiebug
Visitor
1 0 1

hi guys - can someone let me know what the best app add on would be to be able for clients to add a note to their order? 
thanks 

Katie 

Replies 3 (3)

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
183 10 27

Hi @Katiebug,

How are you? Many themes (particularly the ones from Shopify) have built-in order notes features.  You can enable this by going to customize themes > Cart > Go to Cart page > and then enable cart notes.

Screenshot_1619.png

This note section will be located on the cart page (before they checkout the order). It's perfect if the customer has special instructions or if you require them to enter a text for customization.  I hope this helps. 

Screenshot_1620.png

By the way, are you looking for high-quality products for your dropshipping store? You Should try Spocket. It's a dropshipping app that allows you to sell high-quality products from our suppliers located around the world. We have suppliers based in major countries like the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.

You can sign up for a free Spocket account and browse our catalogs of products. We also provide a 14-day free trial on our paid subscription to help you get started with selling. You can also check our success stories on some of our retailers.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Katiebug 

This is PageFly Page Builder team

You can refer to this help article from Shopify to know how to add a note for the cart page before going to the checkout page.

Hope this helps!

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey there, I have found an app for you i hope it would help you here is the link https://apps.shopify.com/checkout-comments?surface_detail=checkout+notes&surface_inter_position=1&su...

As well as, I would like to suggest you to try a good shopify landing page builder such as Layoubase https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder

which can help you and make your work easy and handy without any coding, It is a drag & drop page builder. Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador