Solved

Can I add product reviews and stars on my new Shopify website?

rawearthbody
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I need help adding product reviews and stars to my new website.

Accepted Solution (1)

Developer-G
Shopify Partner
3032 593 846

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Install this app https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews and follow the instructions.

or install any one which you like and config it.

Thanks

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

Developer-G
Shopify Partner
3032 593 846

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Install this app https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews and follow the instructions.

or install any one which you like and config it.

Thanks

- If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to modify or custom changes or bug fix on store Hire me.
- Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com - Skype: navrocks1 ,
- Try GEMPAGES a great page builder
-Advance Search Filter
Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @Developer-G 

Are you dropshipping through Oberlo/AliExpress? There is an app called AliExpress Review Importer that will import reviews from your AliExpress products. This app also integrates directly with the reviews app Judge.me so you can display review star ratings on your products.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @rawearthbody 

This is PageFly, I would love to provide the solution to your question. 

You can use the Loox - Product Review app to show reviews gallery and rating stars. It has a 14-day free trial for you to use. 

Especially, PageFly integrates with Loox so you just need to configure settings in the Loox and drag and drop the review elements on your page.

loox-image-1-1536x808.png

With PageFly, you can build many beautiful and high-converting product pages, you can give it a try. 

I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, you can give it a like. Let me know if you need any help,

PageFly.

elanaalex
Visitor
2 0 1

Thank you for the post! 🙂this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my store. now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.

Ari9
Excursionist
35 3 10

Hi entrepeneurs,

I suggest you install FeedMe Reviews. It's definitely the most convenient photo reviews app.

It's pretty much autopilot once you install it, and offers:

• Automated emails to your customers requesting a review
  • Import reviews from AliExpress
  • Photos included in the reviews
  • A reviews feed to the bottom of your product page
  • Star ratings preview on all products

It integrates with any theme and has a beautiful design with a dashboard that does it all.

The official website can be found here: https://feedme.reviews

feedme_feature_banner.png

banned

georgiepeters24
13 0 0

I have heard good things about using this app:

https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews 

Sensei
Shopify Partner
42 0 2

I think customers nowadays prefer product review videos more than anything else. The reason? the videos help them see the product in detail and they are aware that the feedback about the product is a legit one since it's not an ad and is coming from the product user. In that case, I find Videowise way better than other product review apps. It’s simple and serves the purpose with minimal effort.

Well, if you’re someone who is looking for an upgrade or add a spicy touch to your product reviews then go for product review videos without any second thoughts.

It’s been a month now and the impact that it’s creating on my visitors is just insane. I installed it to get rid of Shopify’s product review feature and had no expectations of any sales whatsoever. But now I feel this feature is doing a great job with even getting new sales lol.

Reviewbit
Shopify Partner
33 0 1

Hi Rawearthbody,

I want to make you familiarize yourself with an app. You need to install the Reviewbit app, which allows businesses to collect customer reviews over WhatsApp and publish them on their product pages with a 30 per cent conversion rate compared to email.

• Since the platform is WhatsApp, you can collect ratings, reviews, photo/video reviews from your customers. 
  • The app can be handled very easily, and at the same time, this app sends review requests automatically after fulfilment/purchase/delivery. 
  • You can also approve those reviews automatically.
  • A customizable widget is also available in this app. So that you can set the review widget according to your store's theme
  • Rating stars verified badge would make your store more trustworthy.
  • This app is also integrated with judge.me and stamped.io

Experience the unique review collection app and get more reviews for your store. This offers a basic free plan that allows up to 50 reviews publishing and a premium plan that allows unlimited review publishing.

Reviewbit - WhatsApp Reviews App | Collect product reviews via WhatsApp with a more than 36% conversion rate

ksoyale
Visitor
3 0 0

Also need this, thanks guys for providing the solution. Regards https://apklash.com/

banned