Can you modify product images on Shopify product pages?

Kristya
10 0 0

Hello, Is it possible to adjust the product page on my shop to exclude the small main product picture after you click on that? I have a featured collection on my homepage and there I have included small labels of our coffee products. I would like to keep those as is. However, when you click on the product from there, I would like to remove the small photo to the left of the packaged coffee (leaving the main header picture alone...there is essentially a duplicate and I would like to remove the small pic).

I would also like to make the packaged photo a little larger.

Is this possible? Our store site is https://attack-coffee.myshopify.com

Replies 5 (5)

usamamasood28
Visitor
2 0 0

Screenshot from 2021-11-22 11-06-15.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, you want your product page to look like this? If so, this can be done by Script Tag API.
You can add a script where you remove/hide the picture from the <ul> tag of pictures by filtering it out with its class or ID. You can also provide your custom ID in theme liquid file for avoiding any mistakes.
Also, you can provide custom css to make the picture larger in the same script

Kristya
10 0 0

I would actually like to keep the first pic above it: 

Kristya_0-1637635997694.png

And then show the Packaged Coffee in a picture like you have in your post (large). Is there a way to do that? If not, could you at least direct me on how to update to what you have shown? I'm not sure what you mean by "You can add a script where you remove/hide the picture from the <ul> tag of pictures by filtering it out with its class or ID. You can also provide your custom ID in theme liquid file for avoiding any mistakes." Thank you!

Kristya
10 0 0
Kristya
10 0 0

I would actually like to keep the first pic above it: 

Kristya_0-1637713805377.png

And then show the Packaged Coffee in a picture like you have in your post (large). Is there a way to do that? If not, could you at least direct me on how to update to what you have shown? I'm not sure what you mean by "You can add a script where you remove/hide the picture from the <ul> tag of pictures by filtering it out with its class or ID. You can also provide your custom ID in theme liquid file for avoiding any mistakes." Thank you!

Kristya
10 0 0

Hello, I'm just following up on this. Can I get help with how to adjust the pictures as you described? Thanks