Is there a Shopify app for a comprehensive customer portal?

jskilling
Tourist
8 0 3

Hey guys

Had a lot of success from this forum in the past so thought i’d ask if anyone knows of a suitable app for the following. Im selling lawn products so would like to hold the customers hand as much as possible and get feedback as their lawn grows.  

A customer portal with a

• Progress/application checklist
  • Guides
  • Progress picture uploads

I have looked for apps but nothing has been what I want. 

Might have to use email threads instead but would be good to have a login area on the site. 

Replies 3 (3)

NutricionalF
Visitor
1 0 1

Any luck with that? Looking for something similar!

jskilling
Tourist
8 0 3

Unfortunately not! Let me know if you find anything. 🙂

JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
154 15 23

Hi. Have you checked if Reviews apps would allow you to send requests for feedback periodically?

Regardless of Reviews apps, I don't think it could have exactly what you need, but have a look at the app in my signature.

The app will replace the account page with a widget (customer portal) that contains different sections like profile, addresses, orders. It is also possible to add custom pages (like guides), and custom forms. A custom form would allow you to receive different information from your customers and store it in customer metafields, not sure if this would meet your needs entirely but perhaps it's worth considering.

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.