Is there a GDPR compliant affiliate app with a data processing agreement?

beetlejuice05
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there community,

I'm looking for an affiliate app that is fully GDPR compliant. At the moment we are using Secomapp Affiliate Marketing. The app of course has access to all personal data of shop orders (as every affiliate app has to have), and in order to be fully GDPR compliant we would need a DPA (data processing agreement). Unfortunately the developer Secomapp is not able to provide such a DPA. 

Is there any other app developer offering a similar affiliate app AND a DGPR DPA?

Thanks a lot,

Nadine

Replies 4 (4)

Consentmo-GDPR
Shopify Partner
37 4 8

Hey @beetlejuice05 

I can recommend a GDPR app that is compatible with the Secomapp affiliate marketing app.

I use them both in my store and they work completely fine.

You can check the GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management app in case you are still looking for a decision.

Hope that I helped 🙂 

Best,

Aleks

Consentmo - The only Shopify app that has everything the Law says

UpPromote-old
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi beetlejuice05,

We are Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing. First of all, thank you so much your belief when choosing us for your business. 

At the moment, our app isn't fully compliant with GDPR rules. We follow the rules on the designing aspect but we haven't had the Certificate for GDPR compliant. We are sorry for this inconvenience. However, thank you for your suggestion, we will add this task in our next steps and will try all our bests to achieve the GDPR compliant. 

One more small notice is from 19th May, we changed our brand name from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing to UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing. This name change will allow us to present ourselves as truly the easiest, reliable, and innovative app to the affiliate marketing category on Shopify. We hope that we can bring your businesses to as many people as possible while providing the tools that help you to manage and expand the affiliate team.

If you meet any difficulties in developing your affiliate team, we have support team and dev team always support you!

Thanks and hope you have a great day!

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

banned

VarianceShopfy
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello @beetlejuice05,

Would you like to build your own solutions or application?

Please invite me on chat for further discussion.

Regards,

Valay

KimberlyB
Tourist
38 0 1

Hi @beetlejuice05,

ConvertOut Ambassadors is fully GDPR compliant. No cookies are required. It works by creating a unique discount code for each affiliate. When a customer uses an affiliate's code, the affiliate earns a commission.

If you want to give it a try, install it for free here