What app can track sales from affiliates without offering discount codes?

Wonderbubz
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, Hoping to get some advice please. I'm looking for an app to track sales from an affiliate and possiblly more affiliates in future. I do not want to offer the end customer a discount so I don't want discount codes. I want to be able to track the sales coming from a referred source / affiliate so I can accurately show sales refereed from that source and calculate affiliate feees owed. The apps I have come across seem to offer a discount code for the purchase and uses that to track the affiliate but I do NOT want to provide a discount to the shopper. Thanks in advance

Replies 2 (2)

UpPromote-old
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @Wonderbubz,

At the moment, there are many affiliate marketing apps to support you to run this campaign successfully. You can easily find one on Shopify Store app. If you consider to find a potential tool to manage and track your affiliate performance, you can find try UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

With UpPromote: Affiliate marketing, you can view details of each referral order in Referral tab while observing overall performance on Dashboard in form of graph, chart and table.

Referral tracking

Two basic tracking methods are affiliate link and coupon code, plus, referral can be tracked by other advanced options such as customer email or SKU. The whole process is automatic, as long as the affiliates share their promotional resources, our system will record if customer is referred by affiliates, once the order is marked as paid on merchant's Shopify admin, the referral will be shown on Referral tab:

image (1).png

The referral list will contain the essential information to help you view/check that order: Order ID (order number), total sales, affiliate name, commission, order details,...

Furthermore, you can click on the order ID to view that order immediately on your Shopify Admin. Or to quickly view order information, click View detail icon to see a breakdown of the commission calculation. You can also add a comment on the referral for yourself or your affiliate.  After reviewing the order, you can approve or deny it in order to move to the next step. Plus, in case you find manually approving each referral order is time-consuming, feel free to enable auto-approve referral

Data reporting

Beside detailed table showing referral on by one on referral tab, on Dashboard, you can keep track of the overall result of your ambassador team.

The reports are respectively:

• Line graph with total clicks/orders/sales within the chosen period:

image (3).png

You can choose whether to view all programs' performance or each program separately. Moreover, you can fully customize the time range in order to keep track of your team in each period. With the line graph, you can view the affiliate's performances in different programs as well as different time range.

• Pie charts that sum up your financial results within the chosen time.

image (4).png

The charts help you to easily compare the revenue of total referrals with the commission amount you have to pay your affiliates, also, another chart helps to remind the amount of approved - but not paid- commission beside the paid one.

• Top affiliates

image (5).png

On this table, each affiliate will be listed with detailed information such as: number of clicks, number of referral orders, revenue they bring and commission amount they get,...

You can use the sort function to arrange affiliates on the descending or ascending order on each column.

• Product analytics

image (6).png

With Product analytics, you can view detailed analytics of most preferred products in general and most referred products by affiliate of your shop within the last 30 days.

This table will help you get an overview of which product promotes the most conversion in the recent time, hence, help your marketing team and your affiliate improve their promotional campaign.

According to the provided reporting system, you can view how your ambassador team is doing, then take proper action for each of your publishers.

I hope my recommendation will help you have more a potential option to choose. Good luck with your business!

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

banned

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @Wonderbubz, I hope you are doing well! Yes definitely, you can achieve this with the help of an all-in-one app AiTrillion. If you need help with the app setup feel free to reach our support at support@aitrillion.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

AiTrillion

@Wonderbubz wrote:

Hello, Hoping to get some advice please. I'm looking for an app to track sales from an affiliate and possiblly more affiliates in future. I do not want to offer the end customer a discount so I don't want discount codes. I want to be able to track the sales coming from a referred source / affiliate so I can accurately show sales refereed from that source and calculate affiliate feees owed. The apps I have come across seem to offer a discount code for the purchase and uses that to track the affiliate but I do NOT want to provide a discount to the shopper. Thanks in advance

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.