Amazon integration plus by common services

NitiNielsen
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi All,

I am really struggling with this app, while the support has been great, I cannot figure out the following. I am trying to export products from my shopify store to my amazon store. It shows that the products export fine and are active but when I go to my seller central account, the products do not show up under my inventory, they are not suppressed either. What am I missing? I have been on the support from common services, but nothing is helping. Anyone using the app encounter any of these issues? 

Replies 6 (6)

Alex_Jetlic
Shopify Partner
7 0 3

I don't have experience with this app (while we are developing a similar application). But from our amazon experience, it could be a bit tricky with exporting products. And even from the response, you get a "success", it may possible that this is not actually true and due to some required approved items is not correctly exported to amazon.

Amazon working as a catalog-based system. So all products are available here and multiple sellers could sell the same product. 

Because of this here a two possible cases working with any amazon integration

1. Connecting your product to the existing amazon listing. Here you need to have EAN/UPC + unique SKU. The only problem here could be selling a restricted brand or selling in the restricted category where you need to have approved. From our experience here amazon give a quite clear picture of what is wrong during submitting the product. 

2. When your product is not yet existing on amazon and you need to provide a batch of data to amazon to activate it. Providing all necessary data could be a bit complicated, and amazon could complain about missed data. 

If this is your case, I could suggest you "export" this product directly from the Amazon marketplace. Open Seller Central, then navigate to menu "Catalog>Add Product>I'm adding a product not sold on Amazon"

Then select a category and all data required to export this product. Enter "SKU" as you have it on your Shopify store and finish listing creation. 

If there is an error with your account that blocks creation, it should be possible to see it and resolve it. Then you can connect this amazon listing to your Shopify product as "case 1" described above.

Hope this information will help you.

NitiNielsen
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Alex, 

Thank you, I think its probably #1 as you suggested, I do have an exemption from Amazon for GTIN and it seems like an image issue as well. I also installed Codisto, and for some reason their application works, I did have some issues importing variants but we figured it was a caching issue/main image issue with amazon, which we were abled to fix. However, their tool for some reason is able to export my products from shopify into amazon seller central with out issues and it can find matching products easily and its really fast. Its also a lot more user friendly for someone who is new to amazon and shopify like me. 

ektad
Tourist
27 0 3

Hi NitiNielsen,

Your concern regarding products being exported properly but not being reflected in the seller central account is one that has been a pain point for a lot of sellers around the world. While there can be many reasons behind this issue, some of the more common reasons for this issue popping up include SKU mismatch, Product Description mismatch, Wrong GTIN description, etc.

However, with an overall rating of 4.8/5 on the Shopify app store, the Amazon by CedCommerce sales channel app is a popular option among sellers worldwide. 

With this app, you get amazing 24x7 customer support, where all your queries related to Inventory syncing, Order Management, etc. will be resolved by experts in the eCommerce industry for a very long time. This ensures a smooth experience even if you encounter any hiccups when integrating your Shopify-Amazon business.

And talking of features, the Amazon by CedCommerce app comes with features that’ll come in handy not just now but in the future. Some of the features include:-

• Multiple Amazon account connectivity

Through the Shopify store, you can link and control multiple Amazon Accounts and their listings from one spot, as long as the accounts belong to the same country.

• Support for all Amazon Categories

The Amazon by CedCommerce app allows you to sell products from all categories without restrictions. Build your catalog & also sell handmade Products on Amazon across 14 subcategories

• Set Product Templates

Set templates for products to reduce redundant steps every time new products are uploaded by predefined Inventory, Price, etc., as custom rules to be implemented on the products.

• Create Listings & Offers

This feature allows you to directly upload Product feed from Shopify to your Amazon Seller Account. You can also place offers for the existing products.

• Near Real-Time Inventory tracking & Synchronization

Synchronize your Shopify inventory in near real-time with Amazon. Also, track them from Shopify Dashboard itself. Perform operations such as editing price, description, and other relevant information without switching platforms. Keep checking the inventory count by setting a minimum threshold limit to avoid overselling. Track Product Status highlights and set auto-delete for inventories that go out of stock to protect seller performance.

• Manage Orders & Shipment

Our Shopify-Amazon integration app also ensures that all the orders generated for your listings on Amazon are synchronized with the Shopify Sales channel and can be attended to right from the Shopify panel. Also, get prompt notifications for orders generated or failed. Additionally, you’ll get tracking information and updated status for Amazon orders from the Shopify panel.

And the best part? You can try all these features for FREE with a Free plan that allows you to check out the app and then choose a subscription plan depending on your business needs.

Hope this helps!

Ecommerce

JoBSC
Visitor
2 0 0

I've tried this app for around 5 weeks and just deleted it as it was causing so many problems for us! How are you finding Codisco?

NitiNielsen
Tourist
3 0 2

I love codisto, within a few hours I had all my products on amazon. Their support is really great as well. 

EktaCed
5 0 0

Hi NitiNielsen,

Your concern regarding products being exported properly but not being reflected in the seller central account is one that has been a pain point for a lot of sellers around the world. While there can be many reasons behind this issue, some of the more common reasons for this issue popping up include SKU mismatch, Product Description mismatch, Wrong GTIN description, etc.

However, with an overall rating of 4.8/5 on the Shopify app store, the Amazon by CedCommerce sales channel app is a popular option among sellers worldwide. 

With this app, you get amazing 24x7 customer support, where all your queries related to Inventory syncing, Order Management, etc. will be resolved by experts in the eCommerce industry for a very long time. This ensures a smooth experience even if you encounter any hiccups when integrating your Shopify-Amazon business.

And talking of features, the Amazon by CedCommerce app comes with features that’ll come in handy not just now but in the future. Some of the features include:-

• Multiple Amazon account connectivity

Through the Shopify store, you can link and control multiple Amazon Accounts and their listings from one spot, as long as the accounts belong to the same country.

• Support for all Amazon Categories

The Amazon by CedCommerce app allows you to sell products from all categories without restrictions. Build your catalog & also sell handmade Products on Amazon across 14 subcategories

• Set Product Templates

Set templates for products to reduce redundant steps every time new products are uploaded by predefined Inventory, Price, etc., as custom rules to be implemented on the products.

• Create Listings & Offers

This feature allows you to directly upload Product feed from Shopify to your Amazon Seller Account. You can also place offers for the existing products.

• Near Real-Time Inventory tracking & Synchronization

Synchronize your Shopify inventory in near real-time with Amazon. Also, track them from Shopify Dashboard itself. Perform operations such as editing price, description, and other relevant information without switching platforms. Keep checking the inventory count by setting a minimum threshold limit to avoid overselling. Track Product Status highlights and set auto-delete for inventories that go out of stock to protect seller performance.

• Manage Orders & Shipment

Our Shopify-Amazon integration app also ensures that all the orders generated for your listings on Amazon are synchronized with the Shopify Sales channel and can be attended to right from the Shopify panel. Also, get prompt notifications for orders generated or failed. Additionally, you’ll get tracking information and updated status for Amazon orders from the Shopify panel.

And the best part? You can try all these features for FREE with a Free plan that allows you to check out the app and then choose a subscription plan depending on your business needs.

Hope this helps!