Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app - free sales machine.
The error message you received ("Oauth error invalid_request: The redirect_uri is not whitelisted") typically indicates that there is a mismatch between the redirect URI specified in your Shopify app settings and the actual redirect URI that your app is trying to use.
To fix this issue, you will need to ensure that the redirect URI specified in your Shopify app settings matches the redirect URI that your app is trying to use.
Here are the steps to do this:
1. Log in to your Shopify Partner account and navigate to the Apps section.
2. Click on the name of the app that you are trying to connect with your courier service.
3. In the App setup section, scroll down to the "App URLs" section.
4. In the "App URL" field, enter the URL where you want users to be redirected after they authorize your app. This URL should match the redirect URI that your app is trying to use.
5. Save your changes.
6. Now, go back to your courier service and try to connect your app again. Make sure that you are using the same redirect URI that you specified in the "App URL" field.
If you continue to experience the same error message, you can try adding the redirect URI to the "Whitelisted redirection URL(s)" section in your app settings. This can be found under the "App setup" section in your app settings.