An app to create Automated Feedback emails to review our product ...

Flicka123
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi there,
I'm wanting to be able to send my customers an automated feedback email after they purchase one of our products. Ideally a simple star rating. Does anyone know of any good options? I'm not looking to display the reviews, I'm more looking to gather feedback.

Thanks,
Flicka

Replies 7 (7)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

Take a look at these apps:

https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews

https://apps.shopify.com/video-product-review-app

https://apps.shopify.com/automizely-reviews

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @Flicka123, yes you can do this with the help of automated app. You can achieve this with the help of all in on ecommerce marketing automation app AiTrillion.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @Flicka123,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

In this case, you can refer to some of the top Shopify Reviews apps like Growave, Loox Product Reviews & Photos, Stamped.io Product Reviews, etc- from my experience, these apps allows us to easily set up automated emails to collect reviews from our customers, even simple emails to collect star ratings. And we're proud to have these apps integrated with our app PageFly to bring the best experiences to users via drag-and-drop system. 

Hope my answer will be helpful to you and wish you would find the best one for your store. 

Best of luck!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Opinew
Shopify Partner
61 4 24

Hi @Flicka123,

You can use Opinew - Effortless Review App to send automated review request emails to your customers after your product is successfully delivered, and choose the date you would like to deliver the messages. You can edit, customize the message, and even incentivize your customers with coupons, discount offers, or free gifts, etc. 

Also, the app has integration with other marketing tools (like Omnisend, Klaviyo) that allows you to track reviews that are left on your product/ store, and create an automation workflow for customers who left reviews. 

You can check the app and let me know if you are interested in learning more. I hope it can help you build social proof and boost conversions in your store.

Opinew Team.

Opinew | Sync Amazon, eBay & AliExpress Reviews in 1-Click For Shopify Stores.
- Get to know us: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube