anyone has ideas ?

please recommend , thank you 

Replies 2 (2)
SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
185 14 66

Hello @jingshn,

Hope you are doing well.

I want to suggest you our iCart Shopify app (60 Days FREE Trial - BFCM Offer) for creating multiple discount tiers which may help you offer:

1. First X people get 50% off, the next Y people 35% off, and so on
  2. Buy for a chance to win X
  3. Get a Bonus gift on an X cart value
  4. Get Free gift on every purchase
  5. Buy 1 Get 1 free (BOGO)
  6. X% Discount with free shipping

The app also helps you create upsells in different ways! There are many more features I want you to check!

Sagarika Das | iCart Team

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Mac
Shopify Staff
189 17 28

Hi, @jingshn

Thank you for reaching out in our community forums and sharing your concern. I'm happy to help.

At this time, Shopify doesn't currently offer multiple discounts in that, only one discount code can be used per order. I know this is a wanted feature by many and something I'd love to see added to the platform. I've gone ahead and added your vote to the existing feature request to show our teams there is further interest in implementing this in a future update. 

In the meantime, you could look to install the DiscountYard — Stack Discounts and see if this app works for you. They offer the functionality to allow customers to add one or more discount codes at one order from cart. Alternatively, you could consider offering your customers a gift card with the balance of the discount code you wish to offer them. 

I'd also love to know more about your requirements with coupon codes. What type of discount campaign are you trying to achieve? Also, feel free to share more information regarding how you plan to market this campaign to your customers.

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog