Aplication to costumize t-shirts and hoodies

Ricardo25
5 0 0

I needed your help.
I need an application that allows my customers to personalise their t-shirt or hoodie in real time by adding a name or phrase. This application allows the purchase in a natural way on my site and then I receive this information to start the production of the article.

Can anyone help me?

Like this one example I saw in another Online Clothing Store

exemplo personalizar.JPG

Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2508 345 1673

Hey @Ricardo25,

I suggest using the Product Options app, there are a few good apps in the app store to customize your product like Product Customizer; teeinblue - this one is most likely for POD business and advanced, buyers can view mock-up in product image when adjusting options like color, text, custom image, etc.

Hope you find this helpful.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Ricardo25
5 0 0
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Emilia7
Shopify Partner
128 6 19

Hello @Ricardo25 

Have you got the solution? Though it's been a long time, I'm still leaving this reply as it can be helpful for others too. If you want your customers to personalize their t-shirt or hoodie in real-time by adding a name or phrase then you can try the Inkybay app.

With the app, you can allow your customer to add some text, graphics, upload images, etc to design their own product. For all the customization options, you can assign prices easily. Customers can see the real-time pricing while customizing the product. Your customer will get a live preview while designing the product.

You can get the custom order file through this app in four different formats. According to the features, it provides different packages with different prices so that you can use this app according to your budget also.

This app offers 21 days of the trial so you’ll get enough time to decide if this app suits your business or not.

Here is a Demo product and Demo store to explore more features.   

Inkybay - Product CustomizationInkybay - Product Customization

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants