Why can't I sync Printful products to my Shopify store?

HarrisU
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

I am trying to add products from the Printful app to my Shopify store and am unable to due to an “error” that is shown. It also says I am unable to sync products from Printful. Both screenshots are below. Please help, thanks.

163EA929-8FDA-487A-9005-CCD76F356FA4.jpeg

B5318C75-619E-4AC9-9D2F-745F79729418.png

Reply 1 (1)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @HarrisU!

Sorry to hear you've been having issues syncing products from Printful.

Have you tried logging into your account through a private browsing window or incognito window? Sometimes pop-up blockers or browser extensions can interfere with actions like this. I'd try that if you haven't already. As well, you can try to login and sync the products from a different device if that's available to you. 

Just so you know, I did have a look in the Prinftul Help Center to see if I could find any information about this specific error, but didn't have any luck. 

If you're still having issues, I'd recommend reaching out to Printful Support, as they mention inside the error in the screenshot you shared. Since this is an error inside the Printful app, they'll be the best team equipped to help resolve what's happening here. You can contact their Support team at support@printful.com, or through the Shopify Admin in the Apps section, click Get Support next to your Printful app. 

Let us know how this goes!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.