App for Better Transfers & Cost Calculation

woodchippa
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey friends,

I'm looking for an app to replace the transfers feature. Shopify's built-in transfer feature kind of sucks for one big reason: it doesn't allow you to enter item cost on a per-order basis. 

Sometimes I get product for less due to limited time wholesale promotions. Sometimes I have to pay more due to my cheapest wholesaler being out of stock. This means that my product cost isn't truly accurate, especially in the long run. It'd be really nice to have an app that averages out product cost so that analytics/reports are super accurate.

Does an app like this exist?

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @woodchippa ,

This is Victor from PageFly - Landing page builder

Yes, there are several third-party apps available in the Shopify App Store that can help you manage transfers and track product cost more accurately. Here are a few options to consider:

1. Stock&Buy: Stock&Buy is an inventory and order management app that includes features for transferring products between locations and tracking product cost. It allows you to enter the cost of each item on a per-order basis, and then calculates an average cost for each product based on all of your purchase orders.

2. Stock Sync: Stock Sync is a powerful app that allows you to sync inventory levels, prices, and other product data from external sources (like spreadsheets or CSV files) to your Shopify store. It includes a cost tracking feature that lets you set a default cost or enter the cost on a per-order basis.

Hope my answer will help you.

Best regards,

Victor | PageFly