Is there a Shopify app for implementing Cost+10% pricing?

JonasAndersen
Visitor
2 0 0

We are offering our employees and partners a Cost+10% pricing. Does anyone know of an app that can make 'wholesale' pricing based on product price? 

We have customer profiles for employees and partners and they are tagged that way. Unfortunately the only apps I have found can do 'wholesale' pricing as a discount of the price. Which just won't work for us. Some of our products has 45% profit margin and others only 20% profit margin. 

Replies 3 (3)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hey @JonasAndersen,

I think you can achieve this using the in-built "Discount Code" feature of Shopify.

It has everything you need for your offer for your employees and partners.

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad
JonasAndersen
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply. 

The built-in Discount Code in shopify only allows for a discount off the sales price. Not a price based on the item cost +10%. I haven't found any apps yet that can do that. 

DionSmith
Shopify Partner
14 0 4

Hi Jonas,

I am trying to figure out the same. I couldn't find an app that does that but I am trying to do it in the code of the site. I am looking at creating a discount code and when the code is applied it calculates the product price from the cost and add whatever percentage you specify in the discount code. Not sure why they haven't done this already but there are a lot of things in Shopify that users have been complaining about for years and nothing has been done.