App for Customer creating draft orders and downloading the draft order as an offer

163Grad
Tourist
8 0 3

Dear Shopify community,

I´m looking for an app so that the customer can create a draft order within the shopify shop and download a pdf for this draft order.

We are selling charging infrastructure for electric cars. The  customer can apply for a financial support before he buys an electric charging station. Therfore he needs an offer as a pdf. Actually the customers come to the shop an send a mail with the topic "please send me an offer first" so they can apply for the financial support. After the support has granted the can place the order. 

I would like to shorten this workflow so that the customer can generate an offer pdf by himself in the shop and download it so he doesnt have to email us.

Any Ideas on this?

Best regards

Oliver / Germany

Reply 1 (1)
OliverSch
1 0 0

Hi Oliver, Oliver here 🙂

Not sure if your question is still open, but I wanted to tell you about our new app that we just created: Quote Machine

The app allows you to create custom quotation based on the products in your store - you can change the prices, add discounts and specify the Shipping Costs.
The customer will receive the quotation via email and can review it online. If he likes to offer, he can accept and pay it directly via the Shopify Checkout.

This app is brand-new, we are looking for test customers and mainly for feedback. Plenty of additional features (PDF Download, digital contracts etc. are planned)

The app offers a 45days trial period, so plenty of time to play around. Feel free to reach out to us with you feedback and questions!

Looking forward to your feedback

Oliver