App for scheduling online meetings

Kjankko-US
Shopify Partner
202 4 25

Hi,

I need an app for my Shopify site. My clients book a meeting (Skype) with me and I would like to have some kind of calendar on my site. That app should notify me to my email after a client has booked a meeting.

Are there any free apps for my purpose?

BR,

-K J

Reply 1 (1)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 212

Hey, KJ (@Kjankko-US), 

Tira here to help. 

Thanks for reaching out in the Shopify Community and I think that’s awesome to hear that you’re using Shopify to help you book meetings for your store.

I’m happy to provide some insight. Booking meetings isn’t an original feature on Shopify. We do have apps from our App Store that you can use to help you schedule appointments with your customers. I wrote a reply to someone in the Shopify Community who was looking for something similar, you can find the post here: Shopify and Acuity with some suggestions for apps that can help. There are also free plans available for some apps. If these apps don't meet your needs, we also have similar apps available on our App Store here: Appointment booking apps

I would love to know if this helps you accomplish what you want to do! Also, I would love to know, what kind of services do you provide on your store? Maybe I can provide you with some guidance and tips to move your business forward.

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog