How can I develop an Uber-like app using Shopify?

Sibai
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi

I have an idea similar to Uber service but provides a different product. I need an app for the service requester, service provider, and the backend, How can Shopify help me? I need to discuss it in details with a developer please

Replies 3 (3)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hi @Sibai 

It sounds like you have a great idea there, and it is encouraging to see your enthusiasm on this idea. Generally if you are developing an app for Shopify, we can help by providing you with some useful resources about app creation, and point you towards the various API documents & tutorials to get you started. You mentioned that you would like to speak to a developer, so I gather you might not want to undergo this project yourself, and instead consult with an app developer and have them assist in the technical end of things? For that we would recommend consulting with a Shopify Expert - they are freelance & agency developers who can help with a variety of things including custom app development and integration expertise.

If you are interested in learning more about creating an app yourself, then you can check out the below resources which should steer you in the right direction to get started:

If you needed some guidance after reading our documentation, and wanted to chat to other developers in the community then we also have our Shopify APIs and SDKs section of the Community Forums. Once the app is created, do you have any thoughts on how you would like to handle the marketing side of things? We actually have a handy blog post about Marketing an App that gives some tips for how to make the app launch successful. 

Will you be hoping to launch your store & app integration before BFCM?

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

milan_appify
Shopify Partner
28 0 1

Hey there 

We are app developers, we have 8 listed apps in Shopify App Store https://apps.shopify.com/partners/appify-commerce

Could you please elaborate your needs? Ping us here:- support@appifycommerce.com

Wedevagency
Shopify Partner
124 0 1

@Sibai Hi, Hope you are well. Are you still looking to speak to a developer?

banned