App that allows customers to upload an image and see it on my product?

TammiElbert
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello, first-time poster here. My apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong section! 

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to upload an image of my plain product and then let my customers upload their image that will be placed over the top of it. Not as simple as a t-shirt or any piece of clothing really. The image that my customer's upload will be covering up my entire product. So the image needs to more "blend" or "print" directly on my product in a live preview. Not sure if this is even possible.

I've tried a few apps out that allow me to upload an image with .5 opacity, but that doesn't really solve my problem. The image's my customer's upload appear very faded and I found my conversions drop off pretty significantly.

Any help would be appreciated! 

Replies 4 (4)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6275 574 1324

Your looking for personalization apps, or print on demand apps as some provide such features.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

TammiElbert
Tourist
6 0 2

Yes, we do print on demand (sort of). Those apps you're referring to make you order through them though. We have all the equipment we need to take, make, and ship all of our orders in house. So I really just need an app that will allow customers to see a live preview of their image on our product. 

Thanks!

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6275 574 1324

@TammiElbert wrote:

So I really just need an app that will allow customers to see a live preview of their image on our product. 

That's personalization apps

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

eFoli-Trapa
Shopify Partner
182 11 15

Hello @TammiElbert

Have you got your answer?

I do have another option for you to consider, it may also help others who are searching for this kind of solution. If you want your customer to upload their preferred image on their product then that can be possible with the Inkybay app.

The  Inkybay app offers a design lab where your customer will be able to upload their image. As you want the image to cover the whole product, this is also possible. You can set your own print area according to your need. Choose the print area as much as you want.

This app comes with tons of customization features. Your customer can upload images, add text, graphics and design the product as they want. They can customize all the parts of the hat: front, back, right, left. You can assign prices on every customization as well as the sides.

Apart from that, it has features like Inventory management, Predefined template, product options Etc.

This app offers 21 days of trial so you’ll get enough time to decide if this app suits your business or not.

Here is the Demo Product.

Inkybay product designer(Whole product printing area)Inkybay product designer(Whole product printing area)

Trapa | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants